Animal Reiki Certification & Training
Kathy Golden, Reiki Master Teacher
Tuition: $350 (pre-requisite: Reiki Level I)
If interested in this class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover the amazing gift of reiki healing for animals!
Must be Reiki I Certified. 7 hours of classroom study. You will be assigned homework and will need to provide documented evidence of your work with animals along with completed questionnaire from pet owner(s). Homework is designed to help you deepen your own understanding of how Reiki heals animals, and how animals respond to treatment.
Summary of topics included in the training:
- Reiki for people -vs- Animals
- Creating a Welcoming Space
- Animal Reiki Chakras
- Feminine/Masculine Chakras
- Animal Hand Positions
- Communicating with Pet Owners
- Performing a Treatment
- Homework/Evaluation Forms
- Clearing & Scanning
- Animals Recovering From Medical Treatments
- Feral/Shelter Pets
- Distance Reiki (applies if Reiki II Certified)
- Assisting Animals as they Transition
- Receiving Reiki FROM Animals
- Starting a Business? Where to begin.