Usui/Holy Fire® III, REIKI I & II - January 15 & 16, 2022 (CST)
ONLINE - VIA ZOOM
Kathy Golden, Licensed Reiki Master Teacher
International Center for Reiki Training
Class Hours: 9:00 am - 6:30 pm (from Minnesota - CST)
This class is for those new to Reiki, or for Practitioners who have not received Holy Fire III Placements.
Reiki I and II are taught together during a weekend intensive. Both placements are given. All the information and techniques for both levels are covered including:
- The Reiki hand positions.
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others.
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui including: Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho - developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning - detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho - sending Reiki with the eyes, Kenyoku - dry bathing or clearing ones energy field.
- Hayashi Healing Guide
- Using Reiki for specific conditions.
- The Reiki II symbols, how to use them with practice time.
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
- Distant healing.
- 192 page class manual
- Class certificate.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
While practice takes place during the class, it is expected that you will set aside additional time to practice after the class is over. Please commit to this additional time which should be one evening a week for several weeks, or its equivalent, to practice Reiki with one, or more, people from your Reiki class or with members of your family or friends. This additional practice is necessary to gain the experience and confidence you need to fully utilize the Reiki training.
Tuition is non-refundable, but is transferable to another class within 1 year.